PARADE OF HOMES 2016
Harder Custom Builders Ltd. Presents
21 Juniper Hill Rd. NE
Rare Find in Sandia Heights. Harder Custom Builders has created a warm contemporary home with an open floor plan, which captures unobstructed City Views, from the great room, dining, master suite and wrap around deck.This home, originally build in the 1970, has been transformed. The main level was torn down to the foundation and the lower level gutted, all new wiring, plumbing, HVAC, insulation, roof. Add a gourmet kitchen, study, laundry and 3 car garage to this well designed floor plan. Lower level modernized with 2 bedrooms, full bath and hobby nook. Finishes in the GBNM Gold Certified home include alder cabinets, granite counters, engineered wood floors, porcelain tile in baths and solar. Home will be featured in the fall Parade of Homes and ready for occupancy in Mid October.
Approximately 2650 heated sqft, on .80 of an acre
4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 car garage,
- Build Green New Mexico Certified Gold
- WINDOWS: Anderson 100 series ENERGY STAR® low E fiberglass windows
- FIREPLACES: Heat-N-Glo Cosmos 42” (propane)
- LIGHTING: Air tight recessed can lights with LED bulbs, ceiling fans in great room & all bedrooms
- SOLAR: 3KW Photovoltaic system
- PLUMBING FIXTURES: Kohler fixtures, dual flush toilets and MOEN low flow faucets & shower heads
- LANSDSCAPING: Native landscaping with drip irrigation.
- WATER HEATER: High Efficient, electric heat pump
HEATING AND COOLING
- HEATING: Main Floor, 8.5 HSPF air source electric heat pump furnace, lower floor high efficient propane furnace
- COOLING: (2) Seer 14.5 A/C units
- DUCTING: Run in conditioned space and tested for air tightness
- Nuheat infloor heating system in master bathroom
- Kemper Alder cabinets, granite counters & decorative glass backsplash
- APPLIANCES: KitchenAid cook top, double oven, French Door refrigerator/freezer & dishwasher, hood fan and propane cook top.
- Built in Cabinets, beverage center, wine cooler in dining area